Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 44: Cardio X

Week 7! I did Chest, Shoulders and Triceps yesterday. My arms are pretty sore today, which is fine with me. It's still working! Today I was having some knee pain so I decided to do Cardio X instead of plyo. Cardio X is a great workout. It's a little shorter than the others, but I definitely worked up a sweat.

I did measurements today. I lost another half an inch from my waist and hips. My pictures look about the same as they did two weeks ago, but the measurements show that I'm still making progress. I wish it was more, but I guess it's better than nothing. I'm thinking that maybe I should add some more cardio to my workouts so that I can burn more calories and lose some more weight. Maybe I'll try to do a doubles-type workout where I add Cardio X a few times a week. I'll see how that goes.

I made dinner for a friend yesterday. I made a zucchini tart and a portabello spinach pasta casserole. It was really good, and now I have enough pasta to last me the rest of the week. I also made these ridiculously good chocolate cupcakes. They're so moist and gooey. The recipe made over two dozen, so my coworkers are going to have a lot of cupcakes tomorrow! I love to bake, and this way I can bake and still not stray too far from my nutrition plan (I only had a couple of cupcakes between yesterday and today, and I won't eat any tomorrow when I take them to work).

Anyway, I'm still on the lookout for a good book to read. Maybe I'll search online for one now. I was tired today and took a nap, so hopefully I'll still get to bed at a reasonable time. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment