Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time for a break...

This week was supposed to be week 6, and I started with Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps a few days ago. But I wasn't feeling very well for much of the week, and I didn't have much energy to work out. So I decided to take a break. I'm feeling better now and will pick up with Plyometrics tomorrow. I think this works out anyway since I like having my rest day on Friday, and so I'm sort of resetting my schedule. So the next week will be week 6, and I'll continue from there. I felt guilty about taking time off from the workout routine, but I think my body needed the break. I had been having some pain in my knees and elbow in addition to my perpetual soreness. Now the soreness and elbow pain is gone, and the knee pain has decreased. I'd like to wait until it goes away completely, but that may take a while, so I think I'll just do the plyo tomorrow and try to modify the moves so that there isn't too much impact.

I didn't do official measurements today since I'm starting the week over again, but I was curious to see if there had been any change since week 4, so I did some quick measurements this morning. I think I may have lost another inch from my waist, which surprised me. I'll see if it's still that way next weekend. I'll take my week 6 pictures next weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment